Hello, I'm really looking forward to working with you. To ensure good business practice by giving your details to EstherMarie you inherently agree to the terms below.
When you register on the EstherMarie website or purchase a product or service you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or file cards then use this information to fulfil our agreement with you. Please note that to provide some of our services, we may require further details from you as explained below.
1. What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
-We receive information in a number of ways: directly from you when you register to purchase goods through the EstherMarie website and shop, via the administration of attending an event, a service or training consultation sheet, signing up to our newsletter, an enquiry via email, mobile, text, online form, live call or social media.
1.2 If you register on the EstherMarie shop, you will be asked to provide certain information to enter a ‘contact’ that includes some or all of the following so that we can process and fulfil your order, notify you of your order status and inform you of special offers, prizes and promotions.
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Social media - optional
1.3 For enquires and booking service or training with EstherMarie you will be required to give the following information to enter the ‘contact’ to ensure best practice to go ahead and provide the best level of service is given.
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Social media - optional
- Skin conditions and allergies
- Medical conditions that could cause a contraindication or reaction
- Date and Location of event
- Guest names that are present and linked members e.g. Bridesmaids, Hostess and organizer
- Products used and products purchased
- Photographs to document requirements
2. How do we use your information that we collect about you?
- Process your orders online or over the phone
- Manage your account including service reminders
- Inform of previous service requirements, products purchased, and patch tests
- Photographs for documenting required look
- Administer and manage this website
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the site.
- Newsletters/loyalty club opt-in via email marketing mail chimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/prior-privacy-policy/
- Retain information on products for product liability as per provider https://craftinsurance.co.uk/privacy-statement
- Retain information on services as per Insurance provider https://www.beautyguild.com
- Processing the delivery of orders using Royal Mail https://www.royalmail.com/privacy-notice
- Processing of payments online is by PayPal https://www.paypal.com/gb/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Marketing when there is a ‘legitimate reason to do so’ based on the product and services you have enquired about or purchased.
- We may use internal and external validation and fraud checking systems to verify your identity.
3. How do we store your information and protect it.
- Paper files and contact sheets are kept in a locked room and locked filing cabinets.
- Digitally using a cloud service providerhttps://www.apple.com/uk/legal/privacy/en-ww/
- Laptops and phones are password protected and will not be left unattended.
- Passwords are not written down.
- Computers are not networked.
- Only senior management who have been fully trained – TRAINING INTERNATION QUALIFICATION in GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION 16 May 2018.
- We will not sell or give your personal information to any third party company or organisation unless required to by law or asked by a police department in a valid jurisdiction.
4. How long do we keep your information
- Products, for product liability insurance 7 years after purchase.
- Services, for professional indemnity insurance 7 years after appointment.
- Enquiries 7 years after enquiry made.
- 3 years after 18th Birthday.
5. How do we destroy it.
- Paper all items shredded using an approved shredder.
- Double delete on digital storage.
- Wipe or destroy all unused hard drives.
- If you have any questions relating to this policy or the use by EstherMarie of personal data please write to the Data Controller via firstname.lastname@example.org please put Data Enquiry in your subject line.
7. Keeping in touch with you, you’re in control.
- We want to keep you up to date with information about great makeup hints and tips, NEW Product Launches, exclusive offers, discounts, and events along with news of the latest things we are working on.
- We may contact you for marketing purposes by email with relevant offers on items that you have a legitimate reason to know about
-If you decide you do not want us to contact you, you can request that we stop using your information and that we stop mailing information to you. Or change your preferences by writing to the Data Controller via email@example.com quoting Data Enquiry.
-You may continue to receive mailings that are already on route to you for a short period of time while your request is being dealt with.
7.2 Live calls - EstherMarie will not withhold numbers.
7.3 Email - see privacy notice link in the footer of the email reply with STOP to be removed
7.5 Website and online shop – privacy notice placed on sites
7.9 Text / Messenger / WhatsApp reply with STOP to be removed
8. Your rights under GDPR.
-You have a right to access the personal data that we hold on you. If you would like to see a copy please send a written request to the Data Controller at our address below (Head office), quoting Data Enquiry.
- If you think the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact the Data Controller via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Data Enquiry.
10. Head Office Contact Details
EstherMarie Studio Workshop Eden House 3 Mill Lane Ellastone DE62HF 07768292352 email@example.com
11. In the event of a data breach
- Should we discover a data breach we will contact the relevant people within 24 hours. A third-party supplier will be instructed to investigate the breach and the relevant authorities advised.