You must read the following notes before
having your Makeup, Brow, Lash or Facial appointment with EstherMarie.
Please arrive at your allotted time as I will have clients before you.
Under 13 years require parental consent forms signed.
Having photos of your desired look will free up more time for your treatment.
Follow the pre and aftercare guidelines below to get the best from your treatment.
ALL MAKEUP - APPLICATION, LESSONS, WORKSHOPS, TRIALS. (Remote Online, Studio or Location)
- Trials are 1-1.5 hours per person (wedding trial consultations may be longer).
- Makeover Application 1.5 hours per person.
- Lessons are 2 or 3 hours depending on the booking.
- Parties 2-3 hours depending on the size.
- Workshops are 6 hours.
Pre Treatment All Makeup Workshops, Lessons and Trials Services:
- It is ESSENTIAL that everyone comes to all makeup Workshops, Lessons and Trials WEARING YOUR CURRENT MAKEUP. This will show how you apply your own makeup, your level of knowledge, how comfortable you feel, how much you wear, how natural or heavy you like your makeup. This takes all the pressure off having to explain. Also, descriptions of makeup applications differ and will ensure we start with the right approach.
- BRING ALL YOUR MAKEUP, INCLUDING CURRENT AND OLD ... this is also ESSENTIAL to ensure the correct products and application advice is given. In addition, bringing your old or unused products shows your purchasing history and errors that have been made that can be corrected.
- Be prepared to explain how you would like your makeup or how you would NOT like your makeup is sometimes easier. Again, PHOTOS are perfect for this, so start taking screenshots on your phone, so you are ready, and there will be more time for your makeup.
- Purchasing products before your lesson is NOT REQUIRED .. in fact, it could be a waste of money as the aim is to find out what products and shades are suitable for you at the lesson EstherMarie Skincare Brushes can be purchased.
- How to set up a virtual online appointment ... see video at the bottom of this page.
After Care All Makeup Services:
- Remove makeup using a cleanser or an EstherMarie cleaning cloth can be purchased on the day £5.
- Apply moisturiser to suit.
BROWS - TINTING, WAXING, TWEEZERING, THREADING. (My Studio Only)
- Brow wax - 15 mins perfectly shaped brows - To maintain shape definition 4-6 weeks, depending on how fast your brows grow.
- Brow tint - 15 mins - To maintain colour 4-6 weeks, depending on how fast your brows grow - Patch test required 24hrs before required.
- Lola Long-lasting Brows 15-45 mins Depending on the requirements - 2-3 weeks long-lasting waterproof and smudge-proof using formulated gel base mixed with high pigment colour.
- Brow Perfect -Individual Brow extensions - 15-45 mins Depending on the requirements for gaps, little or no hair, or uneven growth - Lasts 3-5 days on skin / 7-10 days attached to brow hairs
Pre Treatment Brow Tint / Wax / Tweezer / Threading:
- The day before your appointment, lightly exfoliates the brow area; this can help clear impacted follicles and remove dead skin cells for a cleaner wax.
- Arrive at your appointment without wearing foundation or any liquid products in the area to be treated. This will achieve a better result as well as save time having to remove the products.
- At the appointment, you may notice the area to be waxed will get powdered. The drier the skin, the better the wax will adhere to it. So come with clean, dry skin or lightly powder it yourself and save that step.
After Care Brow Tint / Wax / Tweezer / Threading:
- Avoid wetting your Brows for up to 24 hours after your brow treatment. It will undo the procedure in the first couple of minutes as water fades the chemicals from the brow area.
- Avoid sunbeds, sauna or steam room, swimming and gym for 48 hours.
- Brows can be enhanced with eyebrow powder, pencils or gels.
- Return to EstherMarie every 2-3 weeks for Lola and 4-6 weeks for tinting and definition maintenance.
- Lola Brows- Do not pick rub or attempt to pull as this can. Pull away from the natural brow hairs.
- Lola Brows- Avoid oily products on the brow area as they will break down the products.
- Lola Brows- After 3-4 days, the brows can be brushed through VERY CAREFULLY using a dry disposable mascara brush - do not over brush.
- Lola Brows- Do not attempt to brush hairs as you normally would. Instead, use small short strokes to remove dead skin cells that might accumulate in the area.
- Lola Brows- Return to EstherMarie for quick and easy removal without damage
- Lola Brows- Swimming and showering are perfectly fine but ensure you blot dry and not rub.
- Lola Brows- Return to EstherMarie during treatments for an infill if there are any gaps.
- Lola Brows- Can last up to 2-3 weeks. After that, some re-touching may be required depending on your skin or hair type.
- Lola Brows- BROW EXTENSIONS MUST BE TREATED WITH CARE AVOID BRUSHING JUST STROKE WITH FINGERTIP.
- Visit https://www.esthermarie.co.uk/services/brows-and-lashes/ for more information.
LASHES - LASH LIFT, TINT, EXTENSIONS. (My Studio Only)
- Eye Lash Lift - 45 mins - Amazing lifted lashes - Patch test required 24hrs before - lasts 8 weeks.
- Eyelash Tint - 10 mins - Gives lash definition and depth - lasts 4-8 weeks - Patch test required 24hrs before.
- Strip Lashes - 15 mins - Great for a special occasion can be easily removed and reapplied.
- Cluster Lashes - 30 mins - Great for a special occasion that lasts up to a week, depending on the glue used.
- Express Lash 45 mins - Great for a night out and lasts up to 2 weeks - remover needs to be purchased or return appointment booked.
- Individual Lashes 1-1.5 hours. Lash extensions last through a full growth cycle of natural eyelashes, typically 6-8 weeks, dependent on how fast your lashes grow. Suggest light lash maintenance every three to four weeks to maintain a full look. A return appointment needs to be booked for removal.
Pre Treatment Lash Tint / Lift /Extensions:
- If you wear contacts lenses – Please come with a case and solution to remove before service.
- It is best to arrive with NO makeup on your eyes. This includes mascara, ensuring all the allocated time is spent on the treatment to achieve the best results. The eyes will be more comfortable to start the treatment too.
- Be prepared to have your eyes closed for the entire treatment. If you are claustrophobic, this treatment is NOT recommended.
- If Lash Lift treatment does not take the first time, it may be due to hormone levels and or possible nutrient deficiency; although sometimes isolated, this may happen even if you've had the procedure done before and it took well. We can re-do the procedure, but there will be a minimum fee of £10.
After Care Lash Tint / Lift / Extensions:
- Don't wet your Lashes for up to 24 hours after your lash treatment, Including NO Makeup on the Lashes.
- Please don't attempt to straighten the lash lift once it is done; this will only tighten the curl. We can book an adjustment as in the above info to reshape the lash.
- No sunbeds, sauna or steam room for 24 hours.
- Don’t swim shortly after the treatment. It will undo the procedure in the first couple of minutes as water fades the chemicals from your eye area.
- Visit https://www.esthermarie.co.uk/services/brows-and-lashes/ for more information.
- Do not pull extensions. They will pull out your own lashes.
- Only brush lightly individual lashes. DO NOT brush cluster/flare or express lashes.
- Lash lift must have a gap of 8 weeks between treatments.
- Lash tint must have a gap of 4 weeks between treatments.
FACIALS(My Studio Only)
- Express Facial 35mins - recommended to keep your skin in great condition and when you don't have a lot of time.
- Relaxing Facial 60mins - relax and take all the stress away perfect for a present recommended every 4 weeks.
- MaxiLift Exercising Facial 60mins - learn new techniques that the VIP stars use in your home treatments.
Pre Treatment Facials:
- A few days before your facial, try not to use masks/scrubs and keep out of strong sunlight; your skin will not be sensitive to the treatment.
- Arrive at your appointment with or without makeup applied.
After Care Facials:
- Take time after your treatment to relax.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Use the recommended skincare products to keep your skin in tip-top condition.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT OR ORDER WITH ESTHERMARIE.
1 - Visit the services page and click on the service you want.
2- Click on the date and time you want.
3 - Fill out your details; there is also a space to ask questions and highlight anything that may affect your appointment.
Or, if it's a gift or you want products and vouchers, visit EstherMarie's online shop.
Looking forward to seeing you,